Development Diary #16
Another interesting week is behind us, so let’s see what we have for you today!
This was the most exciting development phase so far – at least for me!
- First of all, 2.2 was the first release which got its content entirely from YOUR votes! We would really like to create an app that fits your needs, so we are listening! Please keep voting at “Roadmap for new features and updates” and have your say in the upcoming releases!
- Shared subscriptions is here! If your DM has a D20 subscription, his or her party members can access all and any of his/her homebrew content! Another long-awaited feature, with details in Development Diary #15.
- My favorite theme has been implemented in 2.2: Estates and Buildings. I think we just gave you awesome new options to spend your characters’ time with!. You can read about it in details at: Development Diary #12.
- A lot of new content has been added! You can now access all SRD non-wizard spells, along with hundreds of new downtime actions: Scribe Scrolls!
- We also did a “What’s New” section so you never miss another important update or feature! Don’t worry, if you click on it once, it goes away.
- We did some bugfixes and minor improvements as well, you can read about this and all other developments in the Release Notes (which is available inside the app, under the Settings page).
So we officially announce:
Downtime Manager 2.2 is officially available!
Have fun and take care of yourselves!
On behalf of the development team: