Development Diary #25
Hey Fellow Downtimers!
I’m back from vacation! It was good to have some adventures in the wilderness with my own party (i.e. hiking and relaxing on the beach with the family), but I already lacked the creative work ?
So, what has happened in the last two weeks:
- Since both developers and testers are more or less on vacation, nothing special: they are working on version 2.5. Currently the first tests are happening right now..
- (Details in the past diary here: DevDiary#24)
As for creating content, here are the benefits of our mental summer recreations:
- We are working on the fullest possible list of “factory” followers so that you have many options in the new version. And of course, the DTAs that come with it are also being made.
- EvilDM is working on Solo Season #2. He is pretty secretive, but I predict it’s a little longer and more complicated than Tomb of Horrors! (I’m kidding. But it’s a masterpiece.)
- My monster lab has been commissioned to create (one of) the most powerful BBEGs in the history of DTMU (Downtime Meta-Universe)! I am happy to report that I finished- and delivered it to the customer. He was happy with it. EvilDM. Happy. Monster. Ouch. I think you will face it in the near future…
- And: Super Secret Future Features! Soon, please be patient for a bit longer! YOU’LL LOVE IT! ?
If you like our app, then we would be very grateful if you could rate or leave a review.
Also, your feedback will help dictate the direction, features, and improvement paths for the app!
Have fun and take care of yourselves!