Development Diary #32
Hey Fellow Downtimers!
We are pleased to announce that…
Downtime Manager version 2.8.3 is officially available!
I already mentioned some features in my last DevDiary (Weapon and Armor Skill, Speed, Size), here are the others:
- Improved load speed for better application usability.
- Senses. You can add your Darkvision, Blindsight, Tremorsense and Truesight to your character sheet. These can be downtime requirements and rewards because … who knows when you may need it 🙂
- Saves. You can now add your saving throws to your character sheet. It works similarly to skills, for the sake of those who play along extreme rules. (And yes, we have some plans for further use.)
The reason we are doing these character page improvements is twofold:
- Better gaming experience. We also felt that the lack of some data made you feel bad, but first we started with the more important ones. We try to make the character page as complete as possible.
- VTT integration. We are negotiating with one of the largest VTT platforms to make our two applications “interoperable” – you play there, you do your downtime here. To do this, we first try to harmonize the set of descriptive data of the characters.
As you can see (and as I wrote earlier), we have big plans for the future – and that’s just one of them. But that’s all for now 🙂
If you like our app, then we would be very grateful if you could rate or leave a review.
Also, your feedback will help dictate the direction, features, and improvement paths for the app!
Have fun and take care of yourselves!