Please note that this reflects our current plans and is subject to change based on user feedback, bug reports and the kiss of the Muses.
Last update: 7th of May, 2021. Thank you for the votes!
2.1 (in testing phase)
- Homebrew: Item. Add and edit Homebrew items which then can be used as Downtime Action costs and rewards, or added directly to the character sheet.
- Homebrew: Magic Item. Add and edit Homebrew magic items which then can be used as Downtime Action costs and rewards, or added directly to the character sheet.
- Homebrew: Spell. Add and edit Homebrew items which then can be used as Downtime Action rewards, or added directly to the character sheet.
- Homebrew: Skill. Add and edit Homebrew items which then can be used as Downtime Action requirements or rewards, or added directly to the character sheet.
- Push Notifications. For mobile users. Push notifications of major events in the app: session started, action approved, action ready, action waiting to be approved, etc.
2.2 (in planning phase )
- Downtime Category: Estate. Characters will be able to get acres of land, on which they will be able to construct buildings.
- Downtime Category: Building. On previously acquired estates the characters will be able to build huts, towers, castles and so on.
- Content: Default Estates. The basic land types available.
- Content: Default Buildings. The basic building types available.
- Homebrew: Building. The ability to create homebrew buildings.
- Cooperative Downtime Action. Create and participate in Cooperative Actions. It needs more than one character and characters needs to match the requirements together, not individually. Rewards are received by all participating characters.
- Downtime Session Template. The DM will be able to create session templates, including allowed and auto-approved categories, cost- and duration multipliers per category, and durations.
- Delete Homebrew content. Its owner will be able to delete Homebrew content. Any character previously selected or awarded with that Homebrew content will be able to keep it.
- Feat system. the option to be able add Feats into a character sheet, use it as Downtime Action prerequisites and rewards.
- Content: Default feats. The default selection of feats to add.
- Homebrew: Feat. The option to add homebrew feats into the system
- Downtime Action: Feat. Downtime actions with default feats as rewards.
- Downtime Action: Craft Spell. A downtime action resulting in not learning an existing spell for the character, but to create a completely new one.
- Rate Homebrew elements. Users will be able to rate homebrew elements with a simple “like” (+1) button.
- Homebrew uploaders’ leaderboard. Based on the amount of homebrew content players upload and the number of “likes” they receive, there will be a leaderboard within the app. The Top X users will be rewarded with exclusive content, subscriptions and so on.
- Invitation system. The app will give players points after each active user they invite to use the app. After a certain amount of points, users will be rewarded with exclusive content, subscriptions and so on.
- 1:1 Chat. the option to do one-on-one chat between party members.
- Homebrew: Follower. The ability to create new followers as homebrew content.
- Content: Default Follower. The basic follower types available.
- Downtime Action: Follower. A downtime action which rewards follower(s) to the character.
- Link different login sources. Users will be able to link their various login options (email, Apple, Google, Facebook) and use the same character / party using different logins.
- Lifestyle settings. The DM will be able to set whether a Downtime Session will include default daily spendings based on characters’ lifestyle.
- Central tavern of players. A multiplayer place for characters to meet, perform cross-party downtime activities, play minigames and talk.
- Run guilds and other businesses. A multiplayer feature where users will be able to create and manage businesses (guilds, inns, workshops) to get passive income.